HTML (HyperText Markup Language) is a standard markup language used to create web pages. It is used to structure and format content on the web, including text, images, and other multimedia, and to create interactive forms.
To learn HTML, it’s helpful to have a basic understanding of the following concepts:
- The structure of a web page, including the head and body sections
- HTML tags and how to use them to structure content
- Attributes and how to use them to provide additional information about HTML elements
- How to use HTML to create links, lists, tables, and forms
If you are new to HTML, you might want to start by learning the basic structure of an HTML document and how to create simple content using HTML tags. From there, you can move on to more advanced topics like forms, tables, and multimedia. There are many online resources available to help you learn HTML, including tutorials, courses, and documentation.
Installation of Visual Studio Code:
To install Visual Studio Code, follow these steps:
- Go to the Visual Studio Code website (https://code.visualstudio.com/) and click the “Download” button.
- Select the version of Visual Studio Code that you want to download. There are versions available for Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- Once the download is complete, open the installer file and follow the prompts to install Visual Studio Code on your computer.
- When the installation is finished, you can launch Visual Studio Code from the Start menu (Windows) or the Applications folder (macOS).
If you have any trouble with the installation process, you can check the Visual Studio Code documentation for more help.